Fitness and Health Advice
Tours including a ground-based component to East Wallabi Island require a 700 to 800 m walk from the airstrip to the shelter at Turtle Bay and return.
About half of the walk is along an uneven walk trail and the remainder along the beach. Therefore an average level of fitness and mobility is required. Unfortunately, motorised transport is not currently available. Please ask our bookings team for advice on the conditions if unsure before booking.
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time
- Please pack swim wear, hat, sunscreen and towel as well as enough personal drinking water for the tour duration.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shine Aviation Services reserves the right to split groups over multiple aircraft as required for aircraft payload reasons
- Baggage allowance 5 kg per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wet suits are available for rental upon check in (additional $10.00 per person)
Due to the threat of COVID-19 within Western Australia, Shine Aviation has implemented the following vaccination policy to minimise the risk to its team, clients and passengers. All passengers travelling on Shine Aviation aircraft or receiving flight training need to provide validation of vaccination unless exempt as follows:
- From the 1st of January 2022 first dose received prior to date of departure.
- From the 1st of February 2022 both doses received prior to date of departure.
Children 12 years and under are exempt from the above.