Enjoy an amazing experience flying over the awesome Pink Lake and take in the beautiful coastline en route.
Pink Lake and Abrolhos Full Day Fly and Flipper
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2 - 12
Amazing Coastal Views on Abrolhos Islands & Pink Lake
This tour combines the two most popular sites in our region! Departing Geraldton, we overfly the city and then track the north coast to Port Gregory. From there, travel the short distance to the Pink Lake, where you can enjoy the beautiful views as the pilot conducts orbits of the lake.
We then leave the mainland and track west to the famous Abrolhos Islands. The full-day experience allows time at East Wallabi for morning tea, beach walks, snorkeling, and optional BYO or catered lunch. You can decide whether you want to relax in the sun or go on a guided nature trail.
Colour Status of the Pink Lake
What you can expect
Enjoy a full-day tour packed with an abundance of things to see and do. Please arrive at our terminal 45 minutes prior to departure to allow time for check-in, to choose your snorkeling equipment, and hear the flight and safety brief.
Once onboard, the plane flies over the city of Geraldton and then tracks north coastal to the pretty little fishing town of Port Gregory. Then fly directly to the Pink Lake, where you have ample photo opportunities, and learn about the origins of this magnificent colour along with other fascinating information from the onboard commentary.
The aircraft then heads west to the famous Abrolhos Islands, flying over the Batavia shipwreck, unique fishing villages, and pearl farms before landing at East Wallabi Island. Following the 700 to 800 m walk along the beach, morning tea is served. Choose between snorkeling over stunning coral reef, relaxing in the water or sand, or going on a guided nature trail. Enjoy your BYO or catered lunch under the beach shelter.
The picturesque flight back gets you back in Geraldton mid-afternoon. Don’t forget to get your detailed brochure of Abrolhos information and photos.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Free parking
- Morning tea
- Pilot tour guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Wet suits available for rental upon check-in (additional $10.00 per person)
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time
- A mandatory waiver must be signed upon check-in for all tours with a ground component
- Tours including a ground-based component to East Wallabi Island require a 700 to 800 m walk from the airstrip to the shelter at Turtle Bay and return. About half of the walk is along an uneven walk trail and the remainder along the beach. Therefore, an average level of fitness and mobility is required. Unfortunately, motorised transport is not currently available. Please ask our bookings team for advice on the conditions if unsure before booking. Please pack swim wear, hat, sunscreen and towel as well as enough personal drinking water for the tour duration.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shine Aviation Services reserves the right to split groups over multiple aircraft as required for aircraft payload reasons
- Baggage allowance 5 kg per person