Experience a deluxe tour and enjoy different spectacular aerial views of Pink Lake, Abrolhos Islands, and the Batavia shipwreck.
Pink Lake & Abrolhos Island Flyover Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2 - 12
Spectacular Aerial Island Views in Geraldton, WA
Departing Geraldton, we fly over the city and head north to the stunning Pink Lake. The aircraft then leaves the mainland and tracks west to the famous Abrolhos Islands.
These are located 55 km off the Geraldton coast. There are 122 islands in all. You can see unique fishing villages as well as the Batavia shipwreck site and the fort that was built during the mutiny.
Colour Status of the Pink Lake
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Free parking
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time
- Shine Aviation Services reserves the right to split groups over multiple aircraft as required for aircraft payload reasons
- Baggage allowance 5 kg per person