Enjoy the spectacular view flying over the stunning islands and hear the pilot’s commentary to learn how the lake gets its famous colour.
Abrolhos Islands Flyover with Morning Tea on East Wallabi Island
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2 - 12
Enjoy Stunning Ocean Views from East Wallabi Island
Fly over the stunning Abrolhos Islands, then enjoy your morning tea with an ocean view from East Wallabi Island. Keep an eye out for the marine life! Whales, dolphins, and manta rays can be seen when in season.
This flight is booked on demand and takes two and a half hours. Following check-in, your pilot leads you through the plan for the tour and a safety brief.
Once on board, you fly over the seaside city of Geraldton. The onboard commentary via headsets allows you to hear fascinating information and famous history dating back to 1629. The plane continues over the Southern and Eastern group of the Abrolhos Islands.
Tea/coffee and an assortment of muffins are served during your 45-minute stopover on East Wallabi. Take in the view or have a short walk before your scenic flight back to the terminal.
The stunning photo opportunities are endless, and in case you cannot remember all the commentary information, we have printed it all for you. So don’t forget to pick up the detailed brochure accompanied by photos at the end of your flight!
- Morning tea
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Free parking
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time
- A mandatory waiver must be signed upon check-in for all tours with a ground component
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shine Aviation Services reserves the right to split groups over multiple aircraft as required for aircraft payload reasons
- Baggage allowance 5 kg per person