Experience two of the most popular sites in the Geraldton region and discover the most famous beautiful sites in the area.
Murchison Gorges, Kalbarri , Pink Lake & Abrolhos Full Day Fly and Flipper
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
Snorkel the Abrolhos Islands, Enjoy the Murchison Gorge Views, & More!
Experience the most scenic spots of WA on our deluxe tour! In just over six hours, we cram in the best of the midwest! Departing Geraldton, we track north, direct for the Murchison River, joining the Z bend gorges and the Kalbarri town site.
We then fly along the spectacular coastal cliffs to the famous Pink Lake, where you can take in the beautiful colours as we orbit overhead. We then leave the mainland and head to the Abrolhos Islands, overflying the Batavia shipwreck site before landing at East Wallabi Island for a snorkeling adventure.
Colour Status of the Pink Lake
What you can expect
You are in for a treat! This tour gives you all the joys of the full-day tour but also adds Kalbarri, her beautiful gorges, plus the stunning Pink Lake! Please arrive at our terminal 45 minutes prior departure to allow time to choose snorkeling equipment and hear the flight and safety brief.
The plane first tracks north, direct for the Murchison River, joining it at its most southwestern point and then following it to the Z bend gorges and the Kalbarri town site. The aircraft then flies over the spectacular coastal cliffs to the stunning Pink Lake. There will be ample photo opportunities while the plane orbits directly above.
We then leave the mainland and head to the Abrolhos Islands, flying over the Batavia Shipwreck site, unique fishing villages, and pearl farms before landing at East Wallabi. The onboard commentary explains many fascinating details of all the areas that you are seeing.
Following the 700 to 800 m walk to and along the beach, morning tea is served. A choice then can be made between snorkeling over beautiful coral reef, relaxing in the water or on the sand, or going on a guided nature trail. Enjoy your BYO or catered lunch under the beach shelter.
The picturesque flight back has you landed back at our terminal mid-afternoon! Don’t forget to receive a detailed brochure of Abrolhos information and photos.
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Free parking
- Morning tea
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Pilot tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Wet suits available for rental upon check-in (additional $10.00 per person)
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time
- A mandatory waiver must be signed upon check-in for all tours with a ground component
- Tours including a ground-based component to East Wallabi Island require a 700 to 800 m walk from the airstrip to the shelter at Turtle Bay and return. About half of the walk is along an uneven walk trail and the remainder along the beach. Therefore, an average level of fitness and mobility is required. Unfortunately, motorised transport is not currently available. Please ask our bookings team for advice on the conditions if unsure before booking.Please pack swim wear, hat, sunscreen and towel as well as enough personal drinking water for the tour duration.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shine Aviation Services reserves the right to split groups over multiple aircraft as required for aircraft payload reasons
- Baggage allowance 5 kg per person