Experience a scenic flight over the Abrolhos Islands. Enjoy a morning tea and water activities on the beach of East Wallabi.
Pink Lake & Kalbarri Flyover Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2 - 12
Scenic Views of the Kalbarri Coastline & Pink Lake in Geraldton, WA
Fly from our Geraldton base over Port Gregory, a picturesque town known for its fishing and surrounded by five kilometers of coral reef. Then pass over the stunning Pink Lake (or Hutt Lagoon), whose vibrant pink hues have made it a popular destination for visitors from all around the world.
Then, we continue north along the coast to the charming town of Kalbarri. Situated at the mouth of the Murchison River, Kalbarri features rugged inland gorges, pristine beaches, and spectacular coastal cliffs. Watch in awe as massive waves crash against the steep bluffs below you.
Finally, we return directly to Geraldton. The duration of this tour is 1.75 hours and our departure time is flexible.
What better way to experience these breathtaking views than from above? Don’t forget to bring your camera so you can capture panoramic shots of these vivid waters!
Colour Status of the Pink Lake
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Free parking
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time
- Shine Aviation Services reserves the right to split groups over multiple aircraft as required for aircraft payload reasons
- Baggage allowance 5 kg per person